Will Smith embarrassing Jaden has got to be one of my all time favorite things
And let me know if you have any questions. Or if I spelled anything wrong.
I should add something about the egg wash though. Egg whites are good for greasy hair, and egg yolks are good for dry hair. When I have enough eggs to spare, I like to wash mine with a mixture of eggs and honey.
Trust me, it makes it feel more clean than regular shampoo does.
I need to try the beer + egg combo, damn.
real talk: my boyfriend washes his hair with baking soda instead of shampoo, and he has the most ridiculously soft, touchable, healthy-looking hair I have ever seen on a dude. a++ would recommend, particularly if you don’t like how expensive shampoo is
for the first recipe, i would like to stress that you use Apple Cider Vinegar if you have curly hair. it made a big difference for me!!
i’ve been using the backing soda / acv plan for over a year. i use that about once a week and just massage my scalp under the water during the showers between washes. my hair has never looked better.
shampoo makes me sad, so i’m reblogging this for future reference.
I’d like to try this. I’ve never liked all the chemical crap in shampoos.
someday i’m gonna drop shampoo completely
Want to collaborate on a Google Doc with Nietzsche, Shakespeare, Dostoyevsky, Dickinson, Dickens and Poe?
Click here. Start typing. Enjoy the hilarity.
Ninja Update: Wanna see something fun? Mention Shakespeare in a sentence and see what happens.
Poe kept writing distinctly into my sentences so I wrote ”Edgar, you’re not funny” aND HE BLATANTLY DELETED THE NOT I AM SO DONE WITH THIS ASDFKJL
OH GOD IF YOU TYPE “EDGAR ALLAN POE” POE ADDS A :( AFTER HIS NAME PRECIOUS BABY
DICKENS SAID POE WAS A TORTURED SOUL AND I SAID DICKENS WAS RIGHT THEN DICKINSON CHANGED IT TO DICKINSON AND THEY JUST KEPT GOING BACK AND FORTH
THIS IS GREAT
I’m copypasting my porn into this and it’s FUCKING HILARIOUS
I called William Shakespeare a ponce and now he and Edgar Allen Poe are fighting through insults. HELP ME
Oh man this is hilarious
Shakespeare started the To Be or Not To Be speech so I started filling it in and he keeps changing his own damn soliloquy so it’s shittier
And then Poe started trying to edit and it was the most annoying thing. Like Poe, no, it’s casting arms against a sea of trouble, not condor wings. What does that even mean. Poe go away.
Then I threw in a couple paragraphs from the first chapter of Twilight and oh man they had a field day.
I STARTED TALKING TO SHAKESPEARE AND HE STARTED ADDING GOOD TITLES TO HIS NAME BUT EDGAR ERASED THEM AND TYPED OVER WITH ‘THE DREADFUL AND LONELY” SHAKESPEARE IM sO DONE. AND NOW EDGAR AND I ARE WRITING ABOUT A LADY WHO LIKES TO INSULT WILLIAM AND MAKE HIM DO MENIAL CHORES OMFG
I told shakespeare not to tell me how to write and he wrote “the handsome and lovely shakespeare” and edgar deleted that and made it the “dreadful and lonely shakespeare”
the cat that just casually fucking hiccuped and probably summoned the dark lord
omg the way that last baby hops!
The mama’s all embarrassed, “oh my god! I am so so sorry they don’t usually behave like this, they’re good kids really…”
i’m laughing so hard
I’M SO DONE
I’ve reblogged this before but I’ll reblog it everytime it comes up on my dash
I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST TO APPEAR ON MY DASH AGAIN. OMG.
Oh, Hydrogen Peroxide. You do so many things. You deserve more attention.
Here’s a list of the many benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide!
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash. (Small print says mouth wash and gargle right on the bottle).
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of “Peroxide” to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. One man reports, “I had a fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry. All gone.”
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. A nurse reports that she has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. If you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it’s not a drastic change.
11. Put half of a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there are protein stains on clothing, pour it directly on the spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors with, and there is no smearing which is why I love it so much for this.
14. Use 3% Hydrogen peroxide for removing blood stains – especially if they are fairly fresh. Pour directly on the soiled spot, let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary. It is a great bleaching agent for stubborn stains on white clothes. Combine ½ c. hydrogen peroxide and 1 t. ammonia for a great stain removal combination.
15. Use hydrogen peroxide to bleach delicate items such as wool or wool blends. Soak them overnight in a solution of one part 3% hydrogen peroxide to eight parts cold water. Launder according to care instructions.
*Also, if you have a dog that you need to get to vomit (like if they ate a bunch of chocolate), make them swallow hydrogen peroxide. Give it to them a few teaspoons at a time.*
just putting this here
And usually just .99!
all of this. peroxide is underrated
As a habitual dental hygiene obsesser, I approve this post :-)
Also it helps clean off animal bones. Just soak them in H2O2 for a while and they’ll be easier to clean. Bonus: they also turn really white.
It’s also great for cleaning jewelry. Just have a cup and dab with a clean cloth and start polishing - the result is brilliant and clean without the nasty smell of other polishers.
“The wolf and the girl ate her grandma together”
Jack was employed into service for the East India Trading Company and was given command of the Wicked Wench. However, after he set free a cargo of slaves, his employer, Cutler Beckett, had Jack branded as a pirate and the Wench set aflame and sunk. After failing to rescue the Wench, Sparrow struck a bargain with the ghostly captain of the Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones, to resurrect his beloved vessel. Jones returned the ship to Jack in near perfect condition except for the permanently charred hull. This prompted Jack to rename her the Black Pearl.
Jack Sparrow just got way cooler.
This is very important information that was not made nearly clear enough in the movies o_o
This is one of my favourite pieces of information we get about Jack Sparrow. The movies only really show you the drunk, happy-go-lucky, wild pirate that everyone of us fell in love with, but there are reasons he chooses to spend his life under the intoxication of rum and sleep with every woman that crosses his path.
Captain Sparrow is a highly intelligent man, probably speaks several languages and is a very strong strategist, mathematician and astronomist (because to become a captain in that day and age you had to know your numbers and stars to be able to sail the seven seas.
He willingly and knowingly went against a order that was given him. He broke a contract with a higher instance, which could’ve been enough to just hang him, but instead he was branded as a pirate - a great shame and something that would make it impossible for him to find any other job that exactly that which the mark stands for. He simply got put on death row, instead of just killed on the spot.
Also, we all know Jack Sparrow’s father is an infamous Pirate Captain himself. Think about it. A young Jack Sparrow, refusing to become a pirate himself, instead choosing to work for ‘the good guys’ and become a proper sailor. He then finds out about the slavery and the human cargo. He decides to do the right thing and let them go, and he is punished for it by being turned into the person he never wanted to be.
He is such a complex and brilliant character, and I wish they would’ve shown this more in the movies, because I could rant about him all day❤